Go all out with this dish. It looks and tastes exactly like it came from a five-star restaurant. This recipe also has a great mix of vegetables.
How To Make Calamari With Vegetables
- 1 lb whole cleaned squid bodies
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- parsley, for garnish chopped
- lemon wedges, for serving
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- In a bowl, toss squid with a drizzle of olive oil until lightly coated.
- Grill squid, asparagus and tomatoes on grill until brown on both sides.
- Season squid with salt and pepper, drizzle olive oil on top, garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedges, asparagus and tomatoes.
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 264mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 360mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg