How To Make Whipped Roasted Tomatoes Feta Dip
Topped with warm and vibrantly roasted tomatoes, our whipped feta dip is surely a staple that everyone will unmistakably love at first bite.
Remove the feta from the brine and rinse very well in cold water. Dab dry with a paper towel.
Break up the block of feta and place it in a food processor.
Add the cream cheese and sour cream. Process for about 3 minutes, until creamy, scraping sides as needed.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Toss all the tomato ingredients in a small dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until soft and splitting. Cool slightly.
Place the whipped feta in a small bowl or dish. Top with roasted tomatoes and juices.
Add a drizzle of olive oil if desired.
Top with chopped fresh dill and serve with warm pita wedges.
- The Whipped Feta Dip can be kept in the fridge for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
- Feta can vary greatly both in texture and in salt content. Try different brands until you find a favorite.
- Greek yogurt (or sour cream) and cream cheese round out the salt in the feta. The amounts may be adjusted to your liking.
- The Whipped Feta Dip may also be topped with honey and fresh thyme.
- Calories: 79.93kcal
- Fat: 6.66g
- Saturated Fat: 3.99g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1.83g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.27g
- Carbohydrates: 1.85g
- Fiber: 0.21g
- Sugar: 1.46g
- Protein: 3.45g
- Cholesterol: 22.62mg
- Sodium: 193.47mg
- Calcium: 103.31mg
- Potassium: 55.55mg
- Iron: 0.20mg
- Vitamin A: 47.08µg
- Vitamin C: 2.08mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!