This yummy liver pate recipe will surely be a hit at your next party! Try it with extra spicy barbecue sauce.
How To Make Chicken Liver Pate
This easy chicken liver pate is an inexpensive yet delicious spread for your bread and crackers.
- Heat up the skillet on high heat and pour in the oil.
- Sear the liver on all sides until brown and deglaze with brandy.
- Remove from the heat and add the cream and cheese.
- Blend until smooth using a stick blender and swirl in butter while it's still hot.
- Pour into a ramekin, flatten the top with a spatula or a spoon, and then cover the pate with melted butter. Chill overnight.
- Once ready, serve this garnished with parsley along with bread toast, or crackers.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 80mg
- Calories: 1030kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 747mg
- Fat: 96g
- Iron: 14mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 28g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g
- Potassium: 439mg
- Protein: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 54g
- Sodium: 136mg
- Trans Fat: 2g
- Vitamin A: 19492IU
- Vitamin C: 28mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!