Sandwich wraps can be the perfect healthy afternoon lunch. This simple ham and spinach wrap is guaranteed to impress and leave you feeling full.
How To Make Healthy Ham And Spinach Wrap
If you want to eat right try this healthy ham and spinach wrap recipe. Savory ham loaded with healthy spinach and tomatoes in light tortilla wraps.
- Mix the cream cheese and onions in a small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to your preference.
- Add 1 tablespoon of this mixture onto each tortilla.
- Divide the ham between the 2 tortillas and place them on top of the spread-out onion mixture.
- Spread the remaining onion mixture on top of the ham slices.
- Add 1 tomato slice to each tortilla and then divide the spinach between the two.
- Roll the tortillas to create the sandwich wraps, slice the wraps in half diagonally, and then serve.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 76mg
- Calories: 296kcal
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Cholesterol: 51mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 346mg
- Protein: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 1022mg
- Vitamin A: 484IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!