These bite-sized cocktail samosas are perfect to make for any occasion. Each samosa is packed with spices, potatoes and green peas. You won’t be able to have just one.
How To Make Cocktail Samosas
One bite of this cocktail samosa will have you wanting more! It\’s packed with veggies and warm spices for a truly delightful party snack.
- Heat up a skillet with oil over medium heat. Add onions, ginger, garlic, and green chili. Saute until translucent.
- Add the potatoes, peas, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, coriander, and garam masala. Continue sauteing.
- Season with salt and pepper and adjust accordingly. Set aside to cool down completely.
- Combine both water and flour. Whisk until it forms a paste.
- Layer a spring roll wrapper strip onto your working area. Place roughly 1¼ tablespoons of filling at one end of the strip, then roll to the opposite end forming a triangle.
- Next, roll to the other end. Roll again towards the opposite end, forming a thicker triangle. Repeat until you have made a thick triangle-wrapped samosa.
- Wet the remaining edge of the wrapper with the flour paste and seal.
- If there are any open edges, use also the flour paste to seal. Repeat until you have made roughly 30 pieces.
- Preheat your oil for frying, then deep fry your samosas for 5 to 8 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Drain these onto paper towels, then serve immediately with ketchup or any dipping sauce of your choice and garnish with parsley.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 36mg
- Calories: 196kcal
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 332mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 280mg
- Vitamin A: 160IU
- Vitamin C: 14mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!