Fill your pita with delicious veggies tossed in creamy tzatziki yogurt. This recipe is both a tasty and healthy alternative to most sandwiches! This delicious Pita Pete’s copycat is just the thing you need to give you a midday boost!
How To Make Copycat Pita Pit Pocket
- 2 pita bread large, halved
- ½ cucumber diced
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 red onion medium, diced
- ¾ cup Tzatziki yogurt
- ½ lime juice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and make sure everything is well-coated.
- Heat the pita bread for 10 seconds on each side and fill it with the veggies. Serve.