Fall in love with vegetables the easy way and try these cheese baked zucchini strips. Simple, fresh, and filled with cheesy garlic goodness!
Cheesy Zucchini Boat Recipe
- 4 small zucchini washed and halved lengthwise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- ⅓ cup mozzarella
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place zucchini halves on sheet and brush with olive oil.
Sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper. Top evenly with cheeses.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until cheese begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!