This delicious stir fry features ingredients like cabbage, tofu and carrots. Create this dinner for a flavorful and unique dinner.
How To Make Cabbage and Tofu Stir Fry
This Cabbage and Tofu Stir Fry is surprisingly hearty and filling. Cabbage, mushrooms, and tofu are tossed in a savory soy based sauce for a healthy meal.
- Fry the tofu with 1 cup of vegetable oil until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, and water until combined. Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add garlic, ginger, onion, and mushrooms. Stir-fry, stirring frequently for 30 seconds.
- Add cabbage, bell pepper, and chili flakes. Saute briefly.
- Cook and cover for about 8 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add in the starch mixture and simmer until sauce thickens.
- Add the tofu and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Adjust accordingly.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and serve.
- Sugar: 13g
- Calcium: 252mg
- Calories: 947kcal
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fat: 89g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 11g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g
- Potassium: 574mg
- Protein: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 68g
- Sodium: 1045mg
- Vitamin A: 1641IU
- Vitamin C: 106mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
You don't know creamy and refreshing dish until you try this shrimp salad sandwich! Each bite offers plump shrimp between tender rolls.
BBQ & Grilled
Bars and Brownies
Satisfy your sweet tooth craving with this banana split cake, made of vanilla ice cream sandwiches, chocolate cool whip, and juicy fruits.
BBQ & Grilled