This delicious stir fry features ingredients like cabbage, tofu and carrots. Create this dinner for a flavorful and unique dinner.
How To Make Cabbage and Tofu Stir Fry
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed with press
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 1/4 tsp red pepper crushed
- 1 head cabbage finely sliced
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1 onion sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 15 oz extra firm tofu patted dry and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 green onion trimmed and thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, brown sugar, corn starch and water until blended. Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add garlic, ginger and crushed red pepper. Stir-fry, stirring frequently for 30 seconds.
- Add cabbage, mushrooms, onion, and pepper.
- Cook and covered for about 8 minutes while stirring occasionally. Once done, serve.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 698mg | Potassium: 696mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 947IU | Vitamin C: 101mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 2mg