How To Make Crockpot Italian Chicken Stew
Staying true to Italian cuisine as being hearty, this chicken stew recipe is both hefty and healthy without being too labor-intensive, all thanks to the wonders of cooking in a crockpot.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken broth, wine, tomato paste, sugar, and Italian seasoning. Whisk until evenly incorporated.
- Combine the chicken, beans, tomatoes, celery, and carrots in your crockpot.
- Pour the chicken broth mixture over the chicken and vegetables, then add the garlic. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on Low setting for 8 to 10 hours or on High for 5 to 6 hours, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Adjust accordingly and serve!
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 136mg
- Calories: 403kcal
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Cholesterol: 81mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 12g
- Iron: 6mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 1309mg
- Protein: 44g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 317mg
- Vitamin A: 4342IU
- Vitamin C: 14mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!