Chicken tenders are so good. They not only have the great flavor of chicken but also the fried crunchy coating makes them even more delicious. These Southern-style chicken tenders inspired by Ruby Tuesday are perfect for a quick appetizer or to serve at a party.
How To Make Ruby Tuesday’s Southern Style Chicken Tenders (Copycat)
This Ruby Tuesday’s Southern style chicken tenders recipe is great to have as finger food in a party. Juicy chicken strips coated in a crunchy breading.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place flour in a dish. Set aside.
- Combine egg and milk in a separate bowl. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Place the breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Dip chicken strips in the flour, then the egg mixture, then the bread crumb mixture.
- Place on a cooking tray and place in oven.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until breadcrumbs have browned and chicken is cooked thoroughly. Serve.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 68mg
- Calories: 337kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Cholesterol: 149mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 735mg
- Protein: 43g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 397mg
- Vitamin A: 102IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!