A traditional grilled cheese sandwich is yummy but at times boring. To make this sandwich more exciting and tempting, add tomatoes and spinach! This sandwich is a great way to put more vegetables in your child’s diet. It will become a family favorite!
How To Make Grown-Up Grilled Cheese With Tomatoes & Spinach
This wonderful recipe for simple yet decadent grilled cheese sandwich would leave you wanting more! A delightful oozy cheese with perfectly toasted bread, with the addition of the incredible combination of tomatoes and spinach is simply heavenly.
- Take the pieces of bread and butter one side.
- Take two slices of cheese and place it on each slice of bread.
Then take the third slice of cheese and divide it so each piece of bread has 2 ½ slices of cheese.
- Put the spinach and tomatoes on the bottom piece of bread.
- Close the sandwich.
- Take a frying pan and put the sandwich in it.
- To flatten the sandwich, place a frying pan on it.
- When the side starts to turn golden brown flip it.
- Once the panini is cooked, place it on a plate.
- Cut diagonally and serve.
- As a garnish, place the basil leaves next to the panini.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 337mg
- Calories: 215kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 156mg
- Protein: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 600mg
- Vitamin A: 1507IU
- Vitamin C: 6mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!