How To Make Zaxby's Cobb Salad (Copycat)
Share this hearty Zaxby’s Cobb salad recipe with your family on your next meal. Fresh veggies, crumbly bacon, moist chicken, and topped with crispy Texas toast, and onion rings.
Prep: 10 mins
Total: 10 mins
- 1 bag salad mix with red cabbage
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced into ¼ inch thick half moons
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cooked and sliced into ½ inch strips
- 1 piece texas toast
- french fried onion rings, garnish
- Divide salad into two plates. Cut tomatoes into wedges and sprinkle on top of lettuce.
- Add chicken strips in the middle of salad. Cut eggs into wedges and place on the plates.
- Place cucumber slices and sprinkle cheddar cheese and bacon all over the salad.
- Top with Texas Toast cut diagonally and French fried onion rings as garnishes. Serve.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 178mg
- Calories: 463kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Cholesterol: 276mg
- Fat: 26g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 6mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 932mg
- Protein: 38g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 405mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2282IU
- Vitamin C: 35mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!