Make a light and delicious lunch with a couple of ingredients from the fridge.
Tomato Cottage Cheese Salad Recipe
- 3 tomatoes medium and sliced
- 12 oz carton cottage cheese
- ½ tsp dried basil or 1 teaspoon fresh
- ½ tsp oregano or 1 teaspoon fresh
- ½ tsp salt
Combine cottage cheese, herbs, and salt.
- Arrange 3 tomato slices on lettuce for each salad.
- Top with a mound of cottage cheese.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of fresh chives on each salad.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!