Serve this delicious fruit dessert after a heavy meal. The banana-orange sauce brings a little something extra to fresh berries. With an interesting sour cream taste, it works well with a dash of cinnamon for that nutty and earthy flavor.
How To Make Berries with Banana Cream
This reduced-fat banana cream recipe is mixed with sweet berries for a fruity and creamy guilt-free dessert.
- 2 cups strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or a combination, sliced
- ½ pc banana, small, cut into chunks, ripe
- ⅓ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- ½ cup low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Stevi, or Monk Fruit sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla syrup
- 1 tbsp orange juice concentrate
- ground cinnamon, or nutmeg
- almonds, toasted
- Combine sour cream, banana, cream cheese, 1 tablespoon stevia, vanilla syrup, and juice concentrate in a blender.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Top the berries with the cream mixture and sprinkle with cinnamon and toasted almonds. Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 13g
- Calcium: 169mg
- Calories: 240kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Cholesterol: 46mg
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 497mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 253mg
- Vitamin A: 505IU
- Vitamin C: 96mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!