A sweet and spicy glaze gives this roast a unique flavor that everyone will love.
How To Make Maple-Mustard Glazed Pork Roast
With smokey pork roast has that sweetness that smothers through the meat. The maple syrup really enhances the meat’s distinct flavor making it juicy and moist to chew on.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Stir together maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly over pork roast and place in shallow pan.
- Roast pork until internal temperature, measured with a meat thermometer, reaches 160 degrees, about 45 minutes to 1 ¼ hours.
- Remove roast from oven and let rest 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
- Sugar: 16g
- Calcium: 38mg
- Calories: 229kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 502mg
- Protein: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 373mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!