A ham and cheese stuffed pork roast is a delicious and fun dish which will show of your master grilling skills! This recipe easily keeps your pork juicy and flavorful with the stuffing and the rub. Serve with mushroom gravy for an extra level of flavor.
Ham And Cheese Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 lbs. pork loin roast
- 4 oz. swiss cheese sliced
- 4 oz. ham sliced
- To make the rub, add all rub ingredients together and mix well.
- Rinse and dry the pork loin.
- Using a sharp, long knife cut 1/2 inch above the cutting surface as you roll the loin out.
- You should have a continuous slab of meat once complete.
Apply a little rub to the surface using your clean hands.
Layer ham over the surface of the meat. Then layer on the Swiss Cheese.
Roll up the pork loin and the stuffing. Tie with a butcher twine.
- Sprinkle the rub over the outside surface and massage it into the meat.
Place the pork in the skillet and pop it in the oven at 450°F.
Let the pork roast for 15-20 minutes. Afterwards, let the roast rest 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!