This classic Italian meal is both mouth-watering and low calorie. Cook up this recipe on the fly for a quick and delicious meal to share with family and friends!
How To Make Pesto Pasta with Feta and Tomato
This pesto pasta recipe is flavored by tender tomatoes and tasty feta cheese. Not only is it a delight to eat but it also is low in calories!
- This recipe is flexible with the pesto. You can use any other greens like basil or blanched spinach and can either be served warm or cold as a salad. For this recipe, we will serve it as a salad.
- Combine all your ingredients into your food processor. Process until it forms a fine puree. You may need to add more olive oil to adjust its consistency.
- Adjust seasoning with more cheese and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your cooked and cooled pasta, pesto, feta cheese, and tomatoes.
- Toss to combine. You can thin out the salad if necessary by adding 1 tablespoon of pasta water at a time.
- Season with salt and pepper. Adjust accordingly.
- Portion into serving bowls of your choice. Garnish with pine nuts, arugula, and parmesan cheese. Serve!
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 259mg
- Calories: 677kcal
- Carbohydrates: 64g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- Fat: 39g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 11g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g
- Potassium: 326mg
- Protein: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 736mg
- Vitamin A: 1245IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!