Whip up this super simple skillet that can be altered with endless combinations! Easily make this hearty dish into a veggie blend and use this as an excuse to use up some of your produce.
How To Make Denny’s Ultimate Skillet
- 1 pkg. bacon or sausage cooked and chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 8 red potatoes cubed
- 1 bell pepper of preference diced
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ tomato diced
- ½ cup fresh basil chopped
- 4 eggs
- In a large skillet, heat oil and sauté onion and potatoes until tender.
- Add in bell pepper and sauté for a few additional minutes.
- Stir in tomato and basil and let cook.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- In a separate pan, cook eggs as desired and transfer to skillet.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve!