This is nothing quite like your regular burger. This delicious mouthful is made with caramelized vegetables, a butter stuffed juicy patty served on a warm toasted bun. Try this out and be the talk of the grill party!
How To Make Butter Stuffed Burger
Make your patties extra ordinary with this butter stuffed burger recipe. Juicy patties served with caramelized veggies on a warm toasted bun. Time for a grill party!
- In a bowl, combine the softened butter, parsley, cilantro, and truffle paste. Feel free to add and or replace with whatever chopped fresh herbs or sauteed vegetables of your choice.
- Season with salt and pepper, then fold until evenly incorporated.
- Once the ingredients are well mixed, spread the butter mixture on a wax paper sheet.
- Roll it up into a log, tying both ends to seal.
- Set aside in the chiller for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat then grease with a cooking spray.
- Take out the now-solid butter and carefully slice it into 2 ounces of circles. Set aside.
- Place 4 ounces of ground beef into a mold of your choice, making space at the center.
- Place your butter circle at the center of your patty, then cover with another 4 ounces of ground beef.
- Seal its sides and repeat until you have assembled all your burger patties this way.
- Grill for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Just before you remove the patties, add a slice of Swiss cheese on top and let it melt.
- Add a few burger buns on the grill to get them warm and toasted.
- Spread roughly 1 tablespoon of condiments per bread half.
- Spoon roughly 2 tablespoons of pickle relish, followed by the stuffed patty.
- Next, add roughly 1 ounce each of tomatoes and onions, then roughly ½ ounce of mixed lettuce.
- Top it off with the top bun and serve with 3 ounces of potato fries. Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 48mg
- Calories: 705kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 121mg
- Fat: 64g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 30g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g
- Potassium: 498mg
- Protein: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 19g
- Sodium: 473mg
- Trans Fat: 2g
- Vitamin A: 1703IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!