For all the Hooters Fans out there, here is their recipe for their amazing chicken wings. Enjoy!
How To Make Delightful Hooter's Buffalo Chicken Wings
A wonderful recipe for finger-licking good buffalo chicken wings in the comforts of your own home! No bother opting for take out as these scrumptious wings are best eaten hot off the kitchen!
Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F.
You want just enough oil to cover the wings entirely - 1 inch or so deep, at least.
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, ground pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat.
Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients well blended.
- Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt in a small bowl.
- If the wings are frozen, be sure to defrost and dry them.
- Put the wings into a large bowl and sprinkle the flour mixture over them, coating each wing evenly.
- Put the wings in the refrigerator for 60 to 90 minutes.
- This will help the breading to stick to the wings when fried.
- Put all the wings into the hot oil and fry them for 10 to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.
- Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain.
- But don't let them sit too long, because you want to serve the wings hot.
- Quickly put the wings into a large bowl.
- Add the hot sauce and stir, coating all of the wings evenly.
- You could also use a large plastic container with a lid for this.
- Put all the wings inside the container, add the sauce, put on the lid, and then shake.
Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks on the side.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 4mg
- Calories: 169kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Fat: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 46mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 810mg
- Vitamin A: 673IU
- Vitamin C: 15mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!