Pull out your fryers and begin frying up this delicious copycat recipe of Chili’s buffalo wings. These wings will transport your taste buds right into a Chili’s restaurant while you comfortable lounge at home.
How To Make Chili's Buffalo Wings Copycat
- Combine the flour, salt, peppers and paprika into a mixing bowl and set aside.In another mixing bowl whisk together the egg and milk.Then start on your chicken and slice into six pieces.
- Preheat 5 cups of vegetable oil in a deep fryer at 375 degrees. Dip each piece of chicken into your egg mixture and then into the breading blend.
- Repeat dipping process once more so that each piece of chicken is double coated. When all of the chicken has been double coated set them on a plate to chill for about 10-15 minutes.
- After your chicken has chilled drop each piece into the hot oil and fry for about 5 minutes until each piece is crispy golden brown.
- As your chicken is frying you can start combining the hot sauce and margarine into another separate mixing bowl, and microwave for about 25 seconds until the margarine is melted.
- When your chicken is done frying put the chicken on a plate lined paper towel to help soak up some of the grease. Once some of the grease has been soaked up place your chicken into a plastic container and then add your sauce.
- Close the container and shake until the chicken is totally covered. Place your finished product on a plate and dig in!
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 175mg
- Calories: 964kcal
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Cholesterol: 160mg
- Fat: 67g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 736mg
- Protein: 38g
- Saturated Fat: 48g
- Sodium: 3400mg
- Vitamin A: 918IU
- Vitamin C: 24mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!