Layers of rice, bacon, tomatoes, and cheese are sure to satisfy you. Try out our filling bacon and rice casserole dish.
How To Make Bacon and Rice Casserole
if it's a filling meal you're looking for, these recipe combines bacon and rice to serve you with a delicious dish that will satisfy your tummy.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Mix rice, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl.
In a pan, cook your bacon until crispy.
- Drain grease from bacon thoroughly.
Take your rice and put a layer in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Put a layer of tomatoes, then bacon and then your slices of American Cheese.
- Adjust per dish size. Repeat these steps until you reach the top of your dish.
- Your top layer should only be rice, tomatoes and bacon.
Put in the oven at 350 degrees F and let cook.
- When the tomatoes are soft on the top of your casserole, add the last layer of American Cheese.
- Allow it to brown slightly.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!