This Blackened BBQ Chicken recipe is the perfect way to get that crispy yet moist chicken you love! The flavors are amazing and everyone will be begging for seconds.
How To Make Blackened BBQ Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts or thighs, with skin
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- BBQ sauce as desired
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix together in a bowl.
- Take the thawed chicken and rub lemon juice and olive oil over both sides.
- Add dry rub to your chicken and heat grill to a medium to high heat.
- Place chicken on the grill to where you hear it sizzle. It usually takes 3-4 minutes to cook on each side depending on the thickness of your chicken.
- Remove chicken from grill and leave in the covered pan for 5 minutes. Add BBQ sauce to each chicken breast and serve.
Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 685mg | Potassium: 719mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 477IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg