We took a classic snack and gave it an Italian spin with lots of seasonings. Make this Italian beef jerky recipe in advance if you’re planning on going out all day.
How To Make Italian Beef Jerky
Prepare this Italian beef jerky recipe as a flavorful yet healthy snack to munch on. Enjoy spicy, sweet, and savory flavors all in one chewy bite.
- Cut the beef into 1-inch strips.
- In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and whisk until the sugar has melted.
- Add the beef strips and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least overnight.
- The next day, preheat your oven to 175 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with paper towels.
- Drain the beef strips, then place onto your lined baking sheet and pat dry.
- Gently place your beef strips on the oven rack, inches apart from each other.
- Roast for roughly 6 hours, or until beef strips are dry. To test if it's done, you should be able to bend the beef strips all the way without breaking apart, and you should hear a snap once pulled apart.
- Allow your beef strips to cool completely at room temperature. Serve once cooled down, or cover and store in a dry cupboard away from sunlight.
- Sugar: 19g
- Calcium: 103mg
- Calories: 490kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 6mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g
- Potassium: 1023mg
- Protein: 44g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 1668mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 73IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!