Classic and tender chicken wings have never been so easy. These oven-baked wings are prepared alongside seasoned potatoes and topped with grated Parmesan.
How To Make Golden Herb Chicken Wings And Potatoes
- 1 ½ lb chicken wings trimmed and with the tips removed
- 1 ½ lb potatoes peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread out the wings and potatoes onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Next, coat the wings and potatoes with Italian dressing, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings.
- Cover the wings and potatoes with foil and bake them in the oven for 30 minutes. Afterward, uncover them and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Once your meal is finished baking, serve and enjoy!