How To Make Halo-Halo (Filipino Shaved Ice Cream)
Halo halo, literally mix mix, is the quintessential Filipino dessert. It's made of shaved ice, fruits, beans, yams, and ice cream.
- Peel mangoes and slice into half-inch cubes.
- Divide each ingredient into 4 equal parts. Get 4 tall glasses, then place each ingredients layer by layer.
- Put the one-half cup of shaved ice to each glass.
- Pour a quarter of milk evap over shaved ice to each glass.
- Put a scoop of ice cream on top
- Drizzle some nuts or rice crispies on top of the ice cream.
- Sugar: 237g
- Calcium: 1820mg
- Calories: 2390kcal
- Carbohydrates: 336g
- Cholesterol: 265mg
- Fat: 99g
- Fiber: 29g
- Iron: 8mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 22g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g
- Potassium: 5620mg
- Protein: 61g
- Saturated Fat: 66g
- Sodium: 915mg
- Vitamin A: 7481IU
- Vitamin C: 227mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Make your own nata de coco at home with this simple recipe. You’ll love incorporating this dish into a salad, cakes, ice cream, and more!