Try ravioli for dessert with this sweet treat!
How To Make Chocolate Nutella Ravioli
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup very hot water
- 9 tsp Nutella
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chocolate
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and water. Stir with a wooden spoon until a large ball is formed. Cover the ball with plastic wrap and let sit for 10 minutes.
- To make ravioli, cut the dough in half.
- Coat your hands and a surface with flour and pat the dough until it forms a 2-inch by 6-inch block.
- Now roll the dough into a 4-inch by 9-inch triangle using a rolling pin coated with flour.
- The dough will be very sticky, so make sure to keep the rolling pin floured. You can also flip the dough to keep it from sticking to the counter.
- When the dough is rolled out, drop about 9 teaspoons of Nutella down the center of the dough, leaving about 1 inch between each filling. Fold the dough over the filling and press it firmly. Make sure to squeeze out any air around the filing.
- Cut the ravioli into small squares and press down the edges once more to make sure it is sealed well. Then lay it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat this with the remaining dough until it is all used up.
- To cook the ravioli, boil in a large pot of salted water. Cook half of the ravioli, drain, then do the same with the other half. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, or until the ravioli rises to the top.
- Serve your ravioli hot with melted butter or with chocolate shavings on top. Enjoy!