This juicy pork meat pie recipe is full of flavor! The sage and ground meat work perfectly together and will make your tastebuds sing. Though meat pies can be hard to make at times, this recipe is simple and to the point. It’s a savory dish that everyone will love!
Juicy Meat Pie Recipe
- 16 oz. crescent roll dough refrigerated
- ¾ lb. ground pork
- 1 tbsp. dried sage
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 stalk fresh thyme crushed
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. flour
- pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet and toss in the olive oil to saute the onions and garlic.
- Saute the veggies until they’re tender.
- Add in the ground pork and cook it until it’s crumbly and gray.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and continue to let that simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Roll out both doughs and spoon the mixture onto one of them.
- Place the other sheet of dough on top and close the ends by pressing them and then rolling the ends up.
- Slice 3 slits into the dough and brush the butter on top.
- Bake the pastry for 15 minutes until it’s golden brown.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!