A no-bake pie for fresh peaches! It’s delicious topped with whipped cream.
How To Make Fresh Peach Pie
Peach provides a refreshing and sweet treat, especially for the warm climate.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Continue to boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the peach gelatin mix, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced peaches with the gelatin mixture.
- Gently stir until peach slices are coated with gelatin.
- Pour into baked pie shells.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Sugar: 22g
- Calcium: 21mg
- Calories: 538kcal
- Carbohydrates: 72g
- Fat: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 166mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 393mg
- Vitamin A: 126IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!