Let the smell of cinnamon and brown sugar peaches fill your home as these slow cook.
How To Make Crock Pot Peach Cobbler
4 hrs 5 mins
- ¾ cup bisquick
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ can evaporated milk
- 2 tsp margarine or butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 3 large ripe peaches mashed
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- Lightly grease a crockpot or spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and baking mix.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and stir.
- Pour in the margarine and milk and continue stirring.
- Mix in the peaches and cinnamon until they are well-blended into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the crockpot and cover it. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve your peach cobbler warm. Top it with vanilla ice cream if you so desire. Enjoy!
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 163mg | Potassium: 52mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 59IU | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg