How To Make Giant Snickerdoodle Cookie
One tiny piece of snickerdoodle cookie, or maybe even two, is not enough to satisfy your sweet cravings. So here’s a giant one we know you want.
- 2tbspunsalted butter,softened to room temperature
- 3tbspgranulated sugar,+ ¼ tsp for sprinkling on top
- 2tbspbeaten egg,crack the egg, beat it, and use 2 tbsp
- ½tsppure vanilla extract
- 6tbspall-purpose flour,spoon & leveled
- ¼tspBaking Soda
- ¼tspcream of tartar,no substitutions
- ½tspground cinnamon,divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray or use a silicone baking mat.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir the butter and 3 tbsp sugar together until creamed. Mixture may be a bit crumbly.
Add the egg and vanilla until mixed. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, cream of tartar, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon until just combined.
Place the dough in the center of the prepared cookie sheet into a tall ball (see pictures above).
Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon sugar.
Bake for 14 to 16 minutes until the edges are browned.
The center may appear undone but it will firm up in a couple of minutes.
Allow to cool completely on the baking sheet. Serve.
- Calories: 574.01kcal
- Fat: 26.40g
- Saturated Fat: 15.62g
- Trans Fat: 0.94g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7.13g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.64g
- Carbohydrates: 75.27g
- Fiber: 1.96g
- Sugar: 37.97g
- Protein: 8.95g
- Cholesterol: 174.05mg
- Sodium: 362.92mg
- Calcium: 44.55mg
- Potassium: 232.10mg
- Iron: 2.87mg
- Vitamin A: 243.05µg
- Vitamin C: 0.05mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!