This is a fantastic cobbler recipe you can make in your crock pot! You can also substitute blueberries in for the blackberries if preferred.
How To Make Crockpot Berry Cobbler
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together all the frozen fruit, sugar and 1/2 cup baking mix.
- Transfer the fruit to the slow cooker. In another large mixing bowl, stir together 2 1/4 cups baking mix, 1/4 cup sugar, melted butter and milk with a wooden spoon.
- With your hands, drop bits of dough on top of the fruit in the slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the remaining 1/4 cup sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top of the dough and place the lid on the slow cooker.
- Turn the power onto high and slow cook for 3 hours until the topping has puffed and the fruit is bubbling.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Sugar: 77g
- Calcium: 209mg
- Calories: 691kcal
- Carbohydrates: 121g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Fat: 21g
- Fiber: 10g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 413mg
- Protein: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 967mg
- Vitamin A: 603IU
- Vitamin C: 60mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!