This chocolate coconut bars recipe will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth! The distinct taste of coconut is what really stands out in these crunchy dessert bars.
How To Make Chocolate Coconut Bars
If you\’re craving dessert this chocolate coconut bars recipe will satisfy you. Rich chocolate bars brightened up with desiccated coconut for a tasty treat.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan. Line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the prepared baking pan. Spread mixture evenly. Lightly tap to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bars to serve. You may trim as necessary
- Serve together with ice cream and desiccated coconut.
This serves roughly 2¼ ounce per bar.
- Sugar: 32g
- Calcium: 160mg
- Calories: 328kcal
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 312mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 335mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 185IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
BBQ & Grilled
Bars and Brownies