Looking for a fresh and light summer dessert? Look no further than this easy mouth-watering cheesecake that is sure to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth. This is grandma Rosalie’s favorite recipe, so it’s a guaranteed winner!
How To Make Grandma’s Easy No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
An incredible no-bake cherry cheesecake that'll sure to loved by your loved ones. This recipe makes use of canned cherry topping for convenience but it definitely is one tasty treat.
- In a small bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter together.
- Pour into a 9”x13” pan and press down with the back of a spoon.
- In a separate bowl, blend the cool whip, cream cheese and sugar together on a low to medium setting.
- Spread the mix evenly over the crust.
- Add the cherry pie filling evenly over the cheese filling.
Refrigerate for an hour. It can also be made a day in advance of serving.
- Calcium: 93mg
- Calories: 617kcal
- Carbohydrates: 79g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Fat: 32g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 258mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 411mg
- Sugar: 32g
- Vitamin A: 1274IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!