This “eggnog” will please even those who say they don’t like soymilk. It’s not too thick and cloying — a very refreshing drink any time of the year. Make the non-dairy eggnog mix ahead of time, then blend with the ice cubes just before serving.
How To Make Non-Dairy Eggnog
We’ve found the perfect recipe for non-dairy lovers! The perfect combination of reduced-fat soymilk, sweetener, and reduced-fat tofu makes this non-dairy eggnog a rich and satisfying drink.
- Place the crumbled tofu and the soymilk in a blender with the sugar and salt. Blend until very smooth.
- Transfer into a large bowl or pitcher, and whisk in the water, rum or brandy, and vanilla.
- Mix well, cover, and refrigerate until serving time.
- To serve, pour the mixture in the blender with ice cubes until frothy.
- Serve in glasses with nutmeg sprinkled on top.
- Sugar: 34g
- Calcium: 9mg
- Calories: 285kcal
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 18mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 154mg
- Vitamin A: 1IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!