Quiche is the pinnacle of brunch foods. This fluffy egg pie is melty and full of flavor from the crispy bacon. This pie is super simple to make and yields a decent amount. It’s very easy to double up or down on to make it perfect for your guests!
How To Make Crispy Bacon Quiche
This cheesy crispy bacon quiche recipe is a quick and easy savory pie perfect to start your day.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute the bacon until it’s just crispy and drain it on a paper towel.
- Saute the onions in the butter until they’re tender and fragrant for about 10 minutes.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and whisk everything together.
- Transfer into the prepared pie crust.
- Place the quiche in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes until it’s set.
- Serve garnished with parsley.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 363mg
- Calories: 314kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Cholesterol: 88mg
- Fat: 28g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 97mg
- Protein: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 605mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 983IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!