Crispy Bacon Quiche Recipe
Quiche is the pinnacle of brunch foods. This fluffy egg pie is melty and full of flavor from the crispy bacon. This pie is super simple to make and yields a decent amount. It’s very easy to double up or down on to make it perfect for your guests!
How To Make Crispy Bacon Quiche
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute the bacon until it’s just crispy and drain it on a paper towel.
- Chop the bacon up and set it aside.
- Saute the onions in the butter until they’re tender and fragrant ( about 10 minutes).
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and whisk everything together.
- Bake the pie crust for 5-10 minutes and then add the quiche contents.
- Place the quiche back in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes until it’s set.
- Calcium: 397mg
- Calories: 532kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Cholesterol: 225mg
- Fat: 44g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 209mg
- Protein: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 23g
- Sodium: 793mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1177IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg