How To Make Crab Omelette
Take your usual egg dish to the next level with this crab omelette recipe. Start your day on an indulgent note with this easy dish.
Heat the frying pan and put-in 2 tablespoon of butter then allow to melt.
- Add the onion, crab meat, and green onions then cook until half done
- Add salt and pepper to taste then set aside.
- Heat the same frying pan (apply low heat) and put-in the remaining butter then allow to melt.
- Crack the eggs and place in a bowl then add some salt
- Whisk the eggs and pour on the frying pan
Tilt the frying pan to allow the uncooked portions of the eggs (liquid form) to occupy the whole surface of the pan.
- Put the cooked crab meat and onions on top of the half side of the omelette.
- Cover the crab meat and onions by folding the other side of the omelette.
- Place in a serving plate.
- Serve hot with bread or rice. Share and Enjoy!
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 1376mg
- Calories: 2719kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Cholesterol: 1445mg
- Fat: 46g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 18mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 16g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g
- Potassium: 6026mg
- Protein: 532g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 24237mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2104IU
- Vitamin C: 205mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Pies & Pastries
Rice & Risotto
Dip, Sauce & Condiment