How To Make Zucchini Cheesy Bread
This zucchini cheesy bread is for cheese lovers. Each zucchini bread serving is oozing with Parmesan and mozzarella for a satisfying keto-friendly treat.
- 3medium zucchini,or about 4 cups grated zucchini
- 2large eggs
- 2garlic cloves,minced
- 3cupsmozzarella,shredded, divided
- ½cupparmesan,freshly grated
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- pinchred pepper flakes,crushed
- 2tspparsley,freshly chopped
- marinara,for dipping, use sugar free if you’re on Keto diet
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
On a box grater or in a food processor, grate zucchini. Using cheesecloth or a dish towel, wring excess moisture out of zucchini.
Transfer zucchini to a large bowl with eggs, garlic, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and cornstarch, and season with salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined.
Transfer the dough to a prepared baking sheet and pat it into a crust. Bake until golden and dried out for 25 minutes.
Sprinkle with the remaining 2 cups mozzarella, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley and bake until cheese is melted for 8 to 10 minutes more.
Slice and serve with marinara.
- Calories: 421.02kcal
- Fat: 26.47g
- Saturated Fat: 15.02g
- Trans Fat: 0.01g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7.86g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.38g
- Carbohydrates: 15.66g
- Fiber: 1.86g
- Sugar: 4.81g
- Protein: 30.42g
- Cholesterol: 172.00mg
- Sodium: 831.24mg
- Calcium: 691.32mg
- Potassium: 521.76mg
- Iron: 1.73mg
- Vitamin A: 246.51µg
- Vitamin C: 27.62mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!