Sweet and delicious.
How To Make Party Deviled Eggs
A fantastic easy-to-follow recipe for deviled eggs! A wonderful blend of egg yolks and mustard, along with mayonnaise then finally a sweet and slightly acidic sweet pickle juice to round everything of. Then piped into its egg white cups for an easy exquisite appetizer.
- Cook eggs for about 20 minutes, let cool in the water.
- Shuck the shells and place back in cold water.
- Cut the eggs lengthwise and remove the yolk.
- In a bowl, mix yolks, mayonnaise, miracle whip, salt, pepper, sweet pickle juice, sweet pickle relish, and chopped celery.
- Place bowl in refrigerator until cold.
- Fill the halves of the eggs wiith the egg yolk mixture.
- Slice the green olive in half and place on top of deviled eggs.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 13mg
- Calories: 48kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 32mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 66mg
- Vitamin A: 133IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!