This deviled egg recipe is good for parties or just a snack after school. Using mustard definitely brings them up a notch.
How To Make Egg-cellent Deviled Eggs
These excellent deviled eggs are made with the right amount of mayonnaise and mustard with a dash of spiced paprika.
- Place eggs in pot with cold water, just enough to cover the eggs, and about 2 Tbs. white vinegar.
- Start heat out slowly so the eggs and water warm up together, hopefully eliminating too many of the eggs cracking.
- After eggs are boiled (about 10 minutes), run under cold water and let set while peeling and cut in half.
- Keep the whites of at least 10 eggs; the remaining two should be combined with 8 yolks (discard remaining yolks).
- Using a potato masher, mash eggs.
- dd remaining ingredients and blend well. Taste for salt and pepper.
- Using pastry bag or plastic bag, fill eggs.
- Sprinkle with paprika or more dill and place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Eggs are best served at room temperature.
- To serve, place on plate covered with shredded lettuce or some type of bean – this way your eggs won't slide around so much.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 31mg
- Calories: 116kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 199mg
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 77mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 200mg
- Vitamin A: 346IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
A fantastic easy-to-follow recipe for deviled eggs! A wonderful blend of egg yolks and mustard, along with mayonnaise then finally a sweet and slightly acidic sweet pickle juice to round everything of. Then piped into its egg white cups for an easy exquisite appetizer.
Classic deviled eggs recipe
Classic deviled eggs with some added tanginess and crunch.
Deviled eggs in colorful flavors
Dip, Sauce & Condiment
A take on the classic deviled eggs recipe with a twist from the Chinese palate. Enojy the smoothe mixture of yolks and mushroom sauce, boosted with the savory flavors of soy sauce and ginger.