Colorful deviled eggs are just right for all seasons and holidays.
How To Make Colorful Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs in colorful flavors
- Mix food coloring in cup as you do for colored eggs (water, food coloring and vinegar).
- Peel eggs and cut in half; put yolk in shallow bowl.
- Place whites into food coloring.
- When desired color is achieved, drain on paper towels.
- Mix yolks with mayonnaise, mustard, salt and optional ingredients.
- Fill dyed egg whites.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 25mg
- Calories: 115kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 167mg
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 61mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 297mg
- Vitamin A: 238IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!