This delicious recipe is made with just six ingredients that you may easily already have in the kitchen!
How To Make Mexican Fried Eggs and Salsa
Enjoy tender bites of pan-fried sunny side eggs and crunchy chips for breakfast by making this Mexican eggs recipe!
- Melt your butter in a wide skillet, preferably cast iron, over medium heat.
- Slowly add your eggs separately, at different sides to avoid pooling in one area.
- Once the edges of the eggs start to brown, lower the heat as necessary, then carefully pour salsa in the middle so as not to break the yolks.
- Lightly season the eggs with salt.
- Once your eggs are done cooking, garnish with cilantro and serve with tortilla or nacho chips. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 114mg
- Calories: 327kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Cholesterol: 521mg
- Fat: 24g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 521mg
- Protein: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 1042mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1687IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!