Enjoy this harvest-inspired recipe this week! This soup has a creamy blend of fresh pumpkin and zucchini and is seasoned lightly with garlic and paprika.
How To Make Pleasant Pumpkin Zucchini Soup
- 2 lbs. pumpkin peeled and chopped
- 2 zucchinis peeled and chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tsp. paprika
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- In a large pot, heat oil and sauté onion and garlic until fragrant and translucent.
- Add in pumpkin and zucchini. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Pour in broth and season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Heat for about 15 minutes until heated through and vegetables are tender.
- Blend in batches and serve!