How To Make Keto Low Carb Vegetable Soup
A soup that's rich and low carb is possible with this keto vegetable soup recipe. This is a dish brimming with deliciously healthy ingredients.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large onion, (diced)
- 2 large bell peppers, (diced, the same size as onions)
- 4 garlic cloves, (minced)
- 1 medium cauliflower head, (cut into 1-inch florets)
- 2 cup green beans, (trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces_
- 14 1⁄2 fl oz tomatoes, diced, (2 cans)
- 8 cup chicken broth, (or vegetable broth for vegetarian/vegan)
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 2 dried bay leaves, (optional)
- sea salt, (optional, to taste)
- black pepper, (optional, to taste)
- Heat olive oil in a pot or dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add the onions and bell peppers. Saute for 7 to 10 minutes, until onions are translucent and browned.
- Add the minced garlic. Saute for about a minute, until fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower, green beans, diced tomatoes, broth, and Italian seasoning. Adjust sea salt and black pepper to taste. Add the bay leaves, if using.
- Bring the soup to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium low, and cook for about 10 to 20 minutes, until veggies are soft.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 33mg
- Calories: 53kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 339mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 578mg
- Vitamin A: 672IU
- Vitamin C: 23mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!