When lush and ripe strawberries are in season, this is a must-make recipe for you. This strawberry soup has an exceptionally sweet taste that will make you want to prepare it over and over again.
How To Make Cold Strawberry Soup
Best serve cold but has a sweet and addictive flavor all because of the strawberries.
- Mix sugar and cornstarch, then add additional juice and water.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Set aside the prettiest strawberries (about half the container) for garnish and mash the remainder
- Add lemon juice and orange juice concentrate to mashed strawberries.
- Add to soup mixture.
- Add remaining juice or wine until desired consistency is reached.
- Sour cream or yogurt can be added to the soup at this point, if desired.
- Chill and serve, topped with strawberry slices.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!