These mussels will be cooked to perfection with this uniquely delicious recipe. Fun flavors and delicious spices truly complete this recipe.
How To Make Perfectly Cooked Slow-Cooker Mussels
- 2 1/2 lbs. mussels
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz. mushrooms diced
- 14.5 oz. tomatoes diced
- 2 tbsp. oregano
- 1/2 tbsp. basil
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- dash red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup water
- Begin by heating then olive oil up in a sauce pan.
- Cook garlic and mushrooms for about 3 minutes or until garlic is golden brown.
- Then put everything from the sauce pan into a crockpot.
- Add all the remaining ingredients into the crockpot except for the mussels.
- Cook on high for about 2 hours.
- Debeard and clean the mussels.
- Add the mussels to the crockpot and cook on high for about 30 minutes.
- Serve up and enjoy (toss any mussels that didn't open up).