If you love to go to Red Lobster, why not bring the recipe home? Try this breaded dish at your own dinner table… maybe you’ll even get a tip!
How To Make Copycat Red Lobster Batter-Fried Shrimp
- 1 1/2 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp salt
- oil for deep frying
- On a frying pan, preheat some cooking oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the 1/2 cups oil and egg and beat well. Excluding the oil for frying, add the remaining ingredients and stir until the mixture is well-blended.
- Dip the shrimp into the mixture.
- Drop the coated shrimp into the heated cooking oil and fry for 30-60 seconds or until it becomes golden brown.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain it on a paper towel.
- You're now ready to enjoy your meal. Bon apetit!