Get the taste of being at a baseball game in your own home with this simple hot dogs recipe. This American classic can be enjoyed with your favorite toppings.
How To Make Easy Stadium Hot Dogs
- 8 beef hot dogs can be substituted with turkey dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- ¼ cup onion chopped finely
- 4 tbsp. mustard brown or yellow
- 4 tbsp. relish
- 2 tbsp. celery salt
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Once heated, place hot dogs on the grill.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Place the buns open side down on the grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove both the buns and hot dogs from heat.
- Place a hot dog inside each bun. Top with the mustard, relish and salt.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 2271mg | Potassium: 136mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 12IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 2mg