This copycat recipe from Chick-fil-A will be your new lunchtime choice! It’s hearty and packed with flavor. Hands down incredibly finger licking good.
How To Make Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Chop your chicken into small pieces.
- Grab a medium sized bowl and combine your chopped chicken, relish, egg, celery, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Layer lettuce on one piece of bread.
- Add half of the chicken salad to the bread and the second portion to another slice.
- Place other piece of bread on top of both sandwiches.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 18mg
- Calories: 406kcal
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Cholesterol: 157mg
- Fat: 33g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 342mg
- Protein: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 496mg
- Vitamin A: 369IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!