Serve this strawberry salad as a first course before veal medallions or whitefish.
How To Make Strawberry Macadamia Salad
An incredibly simple dih with a luxurious feel and flavor. This delightful strawberry salad is sure to win you over with its heavenly combination.
- Using a food processor, puree 1⅓ cups of the sliced strawberries with vinegar.
- Add the oil and process for 30 to 40 seconds until the dressing is well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper and add a teaspoon or two of sugar If the berries are not sweet.
- Arrange the greens on your plate starting with the romaine lettuce, arugula, and then the endive.
- Add slices of strawberries in the center and top with macadamia nuts and goat cheese. Drizzle the sauce on top and serve!
Tip: The dressing can be made ahead of time, covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 29mg
- Calories: 93kcal
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 110mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 30mg
- Vitamin A: 140IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!